information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.
I. Personal information We Collect. When you visit the websites, we collect certain information about you and the services you use.
b. Information Cuela Collect Automatically.
i. Device and Usage Information. The information we collect automatically from your device, may include information about your web browser, the type of device you are using, your internet service provider, internet protocol (IP) address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. To collect this information we use, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
‣ “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
‣ “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/ time stamps.
‣ “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
ii. Purchasing information.Cuela may collect information about your transactions on our websites, including what products you purchase, how frequently you purchase them, any rewards or promotions associated with a purchase, and the products you have placed on your shopping cart (“Carrito”)
for future purchase By gathering such information about you, we enhance the security of your transactions, and correct inaccurate information.
c. Information Cuela Collects from Other Sources. We may collect information you submit to a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+. Some information we collect from you is publicly available. Also, we use such information to give you product recommendations, discounts, and special offers, that are more closely related to your interests.
II. How Do We Use Your Personal Information? We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confi rmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
‣ Communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, services, accounts, contests, sweepstakes, changes of our Terms and Conditions of Use;
‣ Process your purchase for products;
‣ Communicate with you regarding your customer service inquiries and request information;
‣ Send you promotions and special offers;
‣ Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
‣ Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
‣ When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success
of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
III. Sharing your personal Information. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/
privacy. More specifically, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
‣ We may share your information with service providers. Service providers provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, product and delivery, and analytics services. For example, use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website -- you can read more about how Google uses your
Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/ privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
‣ We may share your information with marketing service providers.
‣ We may share your information when you give us consent and when you post on our websites and social media platforms.
‣ We may share your information when sharing it will help us protect lawful interests. We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
V. Behavioral advertising. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how -does-it-work. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
‣ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
‣ Google: https://www.google. com/settings/ads/anonymous
‣ Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info /
VI.Do not track. Please note that we do not alter our website data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
VII.Your rights. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
(a) The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you
(b)The right to know what personal information we have collected
used, disclosed and sold about you.
VIII.Data retention. When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
XI.California Residents Minors. If you are under 18 years of age, and reside in the state of California, and have an account with Cuela, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted information that you publicly publish on our website through social media, customer reviews or in any other way. You can contact us via email, via phone number or at the postal address below. Upon receiving such a request, we will make sure that the information is not publicly available on our website, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our system.
XII.Links to other third-party websites. Strain may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. Since these third-party websites are not owned, controlled, or operated by us, we cannot control how information collected by these linked websites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked websites, we advise that you review the privacy policies posted at those websites. Cuela is not responsible for the content of linked websites or webpages, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
XIII.Contact us. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Tres Cafeteros LLC.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer, Gustavo Fadhel]
Calle 8 D27 Paseo Mayor, San Juan, P.R. 00926
Copyright © 2020 Tres Cafeteros, LLC | All rights reserved